Finding apartments for rent in Doha is simple from the offering point of view. The country is new and the real estate market is continuously developing. People are different and the issue occurs for choosing the best flat for rent for you. Our advice is to concentrate on what you expect and need in the long term versus your budget.
From here on, we give you several criteria you should choose from:
Table of Contents
Time in Qatar versus property type:
- If you are to spend in Doha less than two years in Doha you should consider renting a fully furnished apartment.
- When planning to live in Doha for two to five years, the best option is to rent an unfurnished apartment and design as per your own taste and comfort.
- For staying for 5, 6 years or more, depending on your income, you might already consider properties for sale in Qatar. You are to have your own apartment and a 5 % -10% ROI.
- For living as a single person in Qatar your first option is to rent a studio apartment. These are large enough to suit a high degree of comfort. In our listing, this type of property is larger than 50 sqm.
- When inhabiting the apartments along with your family, the situation changes. You have to take into consideration aspects like the number of rooms, surface, facilities of the residential area and around it, neighborhood, schools, playground, eventually an extra room for maid/babysitter.
Income versus rent:
- When choosing an apartment for rent verify what type of utilities you have to pay beyond rental price. You may have to pay Qatar cool and KAHRAMAA for your flat.
- Compare your monthly income minus rental, considering at the same time the costs for living.
For best options upon your taste, you may browse the real estate offer on https://www.fgrealty.qa/. Also ask the team opinion. They are professionals ready to help.