Australia is a country that has its own identity and individuality due to various different factors. There are many strange and interesting facts about it that not only makes it famous in the world but all a great amount of tourists and visitors are attracted to it. Every year a large flux of tourist visit Australia. Let’s have a look at some of its interesting facts:
- Do you know Australia is the biggest island on the face of this planet? Imagine it’s a never-ending coastal line. Australia is very rich in the department of natural beauty and landscape. These exceptional sights are like Australia’s identity and symbol and represent it in the world.
- Being the biggest island on this planet Australia has more than 10,000 beaches. It can be put in another way and that is if a person visits a new Australian island every day I will take him or her almost 27 years to see all the beaches Australia has. In my opinion, this is the most incredible and crazy thing about Australia.
- The Australian population is highly diversified. According to a study, there are more than 200 different origins of its population. This means that Australian society is made up of people belonging to various different cultures, norms and traditions. Their living together as a part of one society shows the progressiveness and harmony of Australian culture.
- Do you dream to live somewhere that is near to the beach? If yes then Australia should be your ultimate destination. As most of the people in Australia live on the beach. According to stats and figures around 90 per cent of Australian lives on the coast.
- Australia also possesses amazing wildlife. Most of the Australian wildlife is unique then in the rest of the world. Similar is the case with its plants and vegetation. This fact also sets Australia apart from the rest of the planet
- It is the smallest continent in this world and also is the sixth-largest country in the world. It has a dynamic economy that contributes significantly to the world’s economy. Australia has some of the most beautiful and splendid sites in the world nineteen out of which are listed as world heritage sites.
These were few out of many interesting facts about Australia. In this blog, we will have a look at the most incredible and fascinating tourist attraction in Australia and how they attract hundreds of thousands of tourists from all around the world.
Want to know more about Australia? Our best migration agent in Sydney can help you.
What are the most incredible sites in Australia?
As we have discussed above that Australia has some of the best tourist attractions in the world. According to stats and figures around 8.5 million tourists visited Australia last year. This is no doubt a massive amount. These tourists also contribute big time to the country’s tourism industry and ultimately to its economy. Let’s have a look at the most amazing attraction in Australia that attracts this massive amount of tourists from different parts of the world.
The grand barrier reef
When we talk about Australia’s tourist attractions the first thing that comes to our mind is the grand barrier reef with all its splendor and glory. It is the largest living structure in the world that is also visible from outer space. It is taken to be the best site for snorkeling and scuba diving. One can also see the reef through underwater viewing stations and transparent bottom boat tours. Another interesting fact about this tourist attraction is that it also has its very own zip code.
Fraser Island is another gem of Australia. It is the largest sand beach in the world. It stretches for seventy-five miles and has beautiful crystal clear water. It is considered to be one of the most famous sites for outdoor activities like four-wheel driving and sand dunning. It also has amazing wildlife. It has more than 300 species of birds only.
Bondi beach is also like a symbol of Australia in the world. It is like a paradise for surfers from all over the world. It is always crowded with tourist who comes to enjoy the beauty and the energy of this place. There is a long pier to walk along the beach that is loaded with restaurants and cafes. Where one can enjoy awesome Australian food culture with a million-dollar view.
These were only a few of the hundreds of beautiful and incredible sites that Australia has to offer. We have absolutely no doubt that after giving this article a read, Australia will be at the top in your travel list. For visiting Australia one must need a relevant visa. The migration is an Australian registered country that provides visa consultation for every Australian visa type like visit visa subclass 600, 189 visas, 476 visas, etc. so if you have any queries and questions about any Australian visa type give us a call.